BALMAIN AT MET GALA 2023
Jeremy Pope, Ice Spice and Conan Gray were dressed by Olivier Rousteing in custom Balmain looks for the 2023 MET GALA.
Actor Jeremy Pope wows in a custom Karl-inspired cape and flared pant by Balmain for the 2023 Met Gala. The long floral embroidered cape features a 10-meter train and a hand drawn illustration of Karl Lagerfeld - in hommage to the evening’s man of the hour - which required over 5,000 meters of silk chiffon and 70 seamstresses to complete.
1 / 2
Flowers embroidered cape
• This cape has 10mts of traine
• This design was draw by hands to made karl lagerfield face
• We used 5000 metters of silk chifon to embroided Jeremy Pope cape
• More of 70 persons work on this garment pants
• Crepe flare pants
Ice Spice - otherwise known as New York’s “Princess of Rap” - hits the 2023 Met Gala carpet in bespoke Balmain. The custom Swarovski crystal-covered gown, complete with flowing train and peek-a-boo cutouts and embroidered by the legendary Ecole Lesage, was designed to highlight and sublime the female figure - a signature of both Creative Director Olivier Rousteing and the late Karl Lagerfeld being honoured at tonight’s event.
Embroided signature balmain bodyconcious dress
• See through cut out dress
• Fully embroided with white swarosky crystal
• This gown reveal the shape of women body
Singer-songwriter Conan Gray channels an exquisite couture take on Karl Lagerfeld’s signature black-and-white suiting in custom Balmain for this year’s Met Gala.
1 / 2
• Fringes tweed jacket
• Off the shoulder
• Redingote shape
• Hands embroided edges with pearls
• Signature high “v” neck tailor collar
• Sleeves attach with mitten
• Classic shirting wear with black tie & black embroided camelia
• Leather diamonds quilted high heel pantalons
• Black fan fully embroided w/ pearls